The perfect solution for transporting both people and goods
- 8 different versions.
- Available in short wheelbase (2755 mm) and long wheelbase (3105 mm) options.
- Up to 5 comfortable seats and a payload of 453 kg (363 kg with theshort wheelbase).
- Load compartment capacity of up to 1050 litres (790 litres with the short wheelbase).
- Five door configuration, with two sliding side doors to make access to the passenger compartment even easier and more practical.
- Load compartment separated by a steel tubular partition behind the second row of seats.
- Approved under category N1, benefits from tax advantages under current legislation.
- Rigid parcel shelf (on short wheelbase only) which can be positioned at two heights, capable of supporting up to 70 kg in the lower position.
Comfortable access, easy loading and unloading.
- Two rear door types: asymmetrical swing doors(standard on SWB, option on Maxi), or glazed tailgate (option on SWB, standard on Maxi). The swing doors, available in a glazed version, are 123 cm wide, exactly in line with the width between wheel arches, and 125 cm highon the standard versions and 146 cm high on the high roof versions.
- Rear handle to allow easy opening of the swing doors for both right and left handed operation.
- Two large sliding side doors - 70 cm wide and 117 cm high - with the slide rail recessed in the vehicle body.
- Rear load threshold just 54.5 cm from the ground.